As the final assignment for Meda102 is fast approaching, I discussed with my group the ideas that I had. Initially, I wanted to do an iteration incorporating dance, so had 2 options.
- I would perform a dance repetitively using paint on butches paper.
- I would dance with pieces of paper that but the end of the dance end up crushed.
- Both of these iterations would have a recording of me dancing to go with it.
I discussed this with my group and we decided that the first option would be the most effective. They also suggested that while recording the dance that will go with the painted butches paper, I should wear the same clothes which will be covered in paint to merge the gap between the paint and no paint.
- We also decided that the music should be played also as the music is a big element which influences movement.
- Therefore, the repetition will be in the process of the dancing on the butches paper where the variation will be produced on the paper by the paint as the paint will be smudged and used in different ways throughout the repetition of the dance.